Welcome to the GOVListed Realtor qualification system by RealTech LLC. At GOVListed.com, our reputation is our most valued asset. When a customer shops for a home on GOVListed.com, we work hard to provide the most accurate data available as well as the most qualified agent partners. We expect immediate response and diligent service of our customers’ needs.
Not all agents have the experience or qualifications to serve clients that are interested in purchasing foreclosed homes. We will only partner with well qualified, experienced Realtors. Also, not all lenders have the products or expertise to get these types of home purchases to the closing table. We refer thousands of buyers to our qualified Realtor and Lender Partners each month.
Would you like to participate?
Our Realtors must meet the following minimum qualifications:
Do you have a valid NAID number?
(This means that your office is registered with the department of HUD to make offers on HUD Owned Homes.)
- Are you registered with HUDHomeStore.com?
- Do you have experience with HUD-owned purchase offers and closings?
- Do you have experience will the non HUD foreclosure purchasing process?
- Do you have experience with short sale and other bank/government sales?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of your local market?
- Are you a full time Realtor?
- Are you a member of the local MLS?
- Do you have a property alert system for auto prospecting new clients?
- Are you willing to diligently represent all customers received immediately and thoroughly, no matter the price of home they are interested in?
If you answered (YES) to each of these questions, then get started by completing the registration form on the right.
Important System Tips
Primary Phone: Use your cell phone number. Primary phone is the number that we will advertise to potential home buyers.